Friday, October 9, 2009

Introduction


It's that time of year again, Bitches! Schoolsastarin'. Well, started. Imma catch ya'll up to now, though; No worries. My name is Madeleine, and I am a freshman at a great high school. ( Won't tell ya which...STTTAAALKKKERRR MUCH. ) I'm creating this blog- a little late- because I want to document my high school experience and share it with others. Interesting stuff, I know. So, let the fun begin...

I started high school exactly....41 days, 15 hours, and 20 minutes ago ( OMG ). Walked in that first day scared shitless. Out of my mind crazy. There are a few primo reasons for this...
  • OMGZZ PEEPS IMMA FRESHMAN NAOW
  • THIS SCHOOL IS HUGE ( I'm coming from a private school with an 8th grade class of 12. )
  • WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING? I DONT KNOW WHAT ROOM NUMBERS EVEN MEAN.
  • HOLY SHIT THAT KID HAS FACIAL HAIR

That day was essentially amazing, you know, after I got over the shoving in hallways, tall people, and lunchtime isolation. My classes are all for the most part cool. But there will be days when I come home in rant. And my friends ( That I got on the 3rd day of school ) are so lovely. And the boys...Oh, the boys. No more Wannabe-Microsoft-Intern-Bill-Gates-Prodigies FOR MADDI. HA. I have so much more to share, but also a paper on The Great Depression to write for Calvert. I'll post my sched and other deets later.

See you @ school,
Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment